Below is a list of our new incoming board members for the term 2022-2023. Please welcome them to their new positions and responsibilities.
- President - Sofia Wu, CPSM
- Secretary - Marilyn Stowers, CPSM, CPSD
- Director of Finance - Clark Singleton, E.A.
Chapter Directors and Advisors:
- Director of Professional Development - Theresa Johnson
- Director of Technology - Chris Bradburn, CPSM, MBA, MIM
- Director of Marketing - Crickett Miller, CPSM, CPSD
- Director of Membership - Corey Hall, CPSM CPSD
- Advisor - Corey Hall, CPSM, CPSD
The board meets every month and all officers are expected to attend at least eight meetings per term. These members are considered the executive board of the chapter and are responsible for the finances and operations of our Chapter.
Open board positions include Vice President, Director of Educaton, Director of Supplier Diversity and Community Engagement, and Director of Emerging Professionals. If you'd like to learn more on potentially volunteering for any of these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.